We are honoring all scouts all season long. October 10 is Build a Scarecrow for the scouts, with cash prizes. The rain date is Oct 11.
Build a Scarecrow rules:
- Scouts must be pre-registered to enter the contest; register online!
- Scouts must furnish all materials needed except straw. Kackleberry Farm will furnish straw
- Spaces will be assigned to each scout troop, den or pack
- Scouts will build two scarecrows. One will look like the scarecrow on our website and the other will represent your scouts
- Scouts must build the scarecrows, not adults
- You will have two hours to complete your scarecrows
- When finished, you must clean up your area and no trash be left behind
- Judging will be at 5pm by Farmer Charley and Nana
- All scarecrows will become the property of Kackleberry Farm and remain here on the farm
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the funniest, most creative and the one that most looks like our scarecrow
- To purchase your discount group passes, click on the ‘buy tickets’ icon above
This is an all day Farm Pass! Come and go during the day at no additional charge.
Play in the morning and return in the evening for the Flashlight Maze!
Make it a family day at Kackleberry Farm.