When we are doing photo contests we will either announce it in our eNews [OR] via Facebook. Each contest will have a theme and an email address for posting your photos directly to our FlickR photostream.
Different contest themes will be announced weekly, focusing on topics like pumpkin, farm animals or the maze.
Now … for the rules:
By entering any of Kackleberry Farm photo contests, you agree to the following rules:
- The contests are open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken at Kackleberry Farm during the current Fall Season (the year submitted).
- Pictures depicting harm or destruction of property will not be considered.
- No more than three (3) entries per person.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo. All photo entries become property of Kackleberry Farm and may be used in other media.